Conestoga Ranch Glamping Resort Offers Eclipse Glamping Package, Aug. 20-21
June 22, 2017
by HILARY REITER
Northern Utah’s luxury glamping destination, Conestoga Ranch, is rolling out the red carpet for the August 21 total solar eclipse. A one-night lodging package is available to help guests maximize the highly anticipated, rare occasion. Conestoga Ranch’s location near the event horizon will allow guests to experience 80 percent eclipse totality.
All-inclusive rates start at $195 per person based on double occupancy. Guests may choose to lodge in a Conestoga wagon, Grand Tent with en-suite bathroom, or Traditional Tent. The resort provides multiple private bathrooms with showers for guests with accommodations other than Grand Tents.
In addition to one-night accommodations, the Eclipse Glamping Package includes:
- Special “Half Moon Pizza” dinner at the Campfire Grill Restaurant – wood-fired pizzas cut into “Half Moons” in honor of the eclipse
- Eclipse Goodie Bag w/ solar- and lunar-inspired snacks
- Special eclipse safety goggles
- Morning Yoga with “Sunrise Salutations”
- Breakfast at Campfire Grill Restaurant with fresh carrot juice to energize eyesight for the eclipse viewing
- Eclipse Guide – how to best (and safely) experience the eclipse
For more info, visit http://www.conestogaranch.com or call 844-GO-GLAMP.
ABOUT CONESTOGA RANCH GLAMPING RESORT
Overlooking Bear Lake’s magnificent turquoise-blue waters just outside Garden City, Utah, Conestoga Ranch encompasses 18 acres and the ability to accommodate up to 178 guests. The glamping resort is designed to make camping easy, cozy and comfortable. For overnight accommodations, guests can choose from Grand Tents, authentically styled Conestoga Wagons, and Traditional Tents. Each is outfitted with soft beds and fresh linens, and Grand Tents feature en-suite bathrooms. Resort amenities include a game tent, Main Lodge with private spa-style bathrooms, Campfire Grill Restaurant, Event Tent, General Store, activities field, Wi-Fi, firewood and s’mores kits, and cruiser bikes. For more info, visit http://www.conestogaranch.com.