GLAMPING MEETING PACKAGE (GMP)
For meeting planners and businesses seeking an unforgettable venue and experience for their next retreat, Utah’s premier glamping destination presents an all-inclusive meeting package to simplify planning and budgeting. While similar to the Complete Meeting Package (CMP) available at traditional meeting hotels and conference centers, Conestoga Ranch sets itself apart with its renowned and unique glamping experience.
The Glamping Meeting Package is available from May 18 to June 15 and August 21 to September 30, 2018 and is $199 to $299 per person per night based on double occupancy and tent selection. Single and quad occupancy are also available (based on a 20-person meeting). Rates include resort fee, food & beverage service charges and applicable taxes. Alcohol and offsite activities are additional.
This new take on a meeting venue includes an open-air meeting room (the Event Tent) complete with corporate meeting technology, such as Wi-Fi, audio visual, and power for laptop training. The Event Tent was designed for productive meetings with a beautiful setting overlooking Bear Lake and the surrounding mountains.
In addition to comfortable lodging that includes Grand Tents and Conestoga Wagons, the Royal Tent (glamping’s version of a presidential suite) is ideal for the CEO, Group Leader, Meeting Planner, or VIP.
“Groups have reported that meeting in an outdoor environment, coupled with the unique glamping amenities Conestoga Ranch provides, energizes their teams and offers effective team building in more profound, lasting ways than traditional hotel venues,” says Conestoga Ranch’s General Manager Clark Thornock. “We understand how much work goes into planning off-site meetings, so we have created this all-inclusive package to simplify the process for corporate groups, allowing them to focus on getting the most out of their experience.”
The Glamping Meeting Package Includes:
- Arrival Night Dinner – choice of Dutch oven Dinner, Pig Roast or BBQ
- American Western Breakfast
- Lunch (Box lunch to go for adventures available)
- Meeting Space Rental in Event Tent
- Meeting Set up with notepads, pens, candy and hydration station
- Resort-wide Wi-Fi
- AM Coffee Break with energy bars
- PM Fruit Waters & Lemonade Break
- Audio Visual Package to include LCD Projector, Screen and Sound System and Flip Chart
- Group S’mores Station for evening team building
- Dedicated Event Planner to assist with executing onsite logistics
Team Building Add-Ons (available for an extra charge) include:
- ATV Adventures
- Horseback Riding
- Water Sports on Bear Lake – Jet skiing, stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, boating, water skiing, sailing
- Cave Exploration at Minnetonka Cave
Meeting planners interested in booking a glamping retreat or arranging site visit can contact our event specialists at 844-464-5267
firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below.